thoughts/feelings and happiness
You CAN do this... I found this was happening here too, so I do a food dairy on myfitnesspal.com, it also has an exercise dairy... Its pretty awesome!
You can do it Huia! And as Carrie said, the myfitnesspal is awesome for keeping track of what is going into the mouth.
oh yeah meant too look at that.was watching that thing from prime the other nite and 60% of the food we eat/drink doesnt get recorded :O
You CAN do this...
ReplyDeleteI found this was happening here too, so I do a food dairy on myfitnesspal.com, it also has an exercise dairy... Its pretty awesome!
You can do it Huia! And as Carrie said, the myfitnesspal is awesome for keeping track of what is going into the mouth.
ReplyDeleteoh yeah meant too look at that.was watching that thing from prime the other nite and 60% of the food we eat/drink doesnt get recorded :O
ReplyDelete