Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 1 of week 1 of six week challenge

Definitely nearly killed me even with a few days before hand practice lol...I also weighed in today and this is the following results below and in 3 weeks time I am gonna do a weigh in and take measurements :)

Weight - 75kg
Thigh - 60 cm
Bust - 98cm
Waist - 101cm
Hips - 101cm

3 comments:

  1. Gotta love those sessions that knock you on your butt. I thought I'd performed miracles & knocked 17cms off my thighs in my first week - unfortunately I had the tape around the wrong way. Good thing you aren't as blonde as me LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Rach yeah i was a bit paranoid i may have so did everything twice lmao

    ReplyDelete
  3. PMSL, told you, you were trying to kill us with this challenge! Awesome work though, Huia! I can't wait to see what the new weight and measurements will be in 3 weeks time!

    ReplyDelete