Monday, February 14, 2011

I wasn't really looking .....

For a job atm but Friday I saw an ad in the local community newsletter and thought why not, talked it over with hubby over the weekend and he did his usual if you want too go for it speal lol, so today I did just that I phoned up and enquired about the job and said I would be very keen, I now have too wait for the parents/child too get back from holiday before we can go any further, slowly coming out of the "hermit" stage lol, but overall it was positive and I know its only part time but that suits me and my family, its not about the money even though its great too have a lil extra but I want too achieve my goals this year that I have set myself.Life is just a box of fluffies right now :)

4 comments:

  1. Super awesome hun x I think we have similar goals <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope u hear soon about job...as for city to surf sadly I am probably not going to be able to do it I have booked myself to work in ashburton that same day but thinking i will do my own city to surf thing on the monday after,
    I havnt got time to updte my blog but hopefully this evening we must have that catchup real soon when r u next in town

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes for sure we do need too have a catch up Felicity :) I also think I gave you the wrong cell number lol

    Buggar about the city too surf that wasnt too clever lol....Anyway hope you get too update your blog later this evening :)

    ReplyDelete