Friday, February 25, 2011

Well it's almost a week since I updated...

It's been a hell week for the people of not only Canterbury but most of NZ and some of our overseas friends/family as they waited for news on there loved ones ...Heartbreaks for everyone and they are predicting another one before end of March...No more mother nature please xxx

My experience was sitting on the couch and thinking my god the couch is moving, hubby was at the comp, so was thinking he was being a funny buggar then it happened again the earth moved. Was a long day fretting as my son had gone too camp as well (principal rung too say all is well and they will be back Friday lol)

Anyway, the week got off too a great start, did my zumba, a ten minute segment on tv and was doing my 2nd week of the challenge then come 1pm(Tuesday),life seem too come too a stand still with exercise and eating and I havnt really restarted it, hasnt helped the weather has been up and down so havnt got in my "exercise mode".

However I got out today and i felt great but went too do my running part of it and it bloody started too rain good on ya mother nature wrecking my plans lol...

However I had a sneaky weigh in and I am stoked I have managed too loose some flab too heaven hehe(not meant too be doing them till next week but couldnt help it whoops).. Anyway hoping the weekend will be all good weather wise and i can get out too do a bit of exercise :)

2 comments:

  1. This week has knocked everyone, chick. You are doing awesome though so keep it up.
    Just put on a raincoat & go for a run anyway LOL - don't need to shower after :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at the no need for shower hehe....got out last nite for my 40min walk

    No running apart from the monday :(

    Agree still feels surreal today

    ReplyDelete