Saturday, March 12, 2011

My plan for the weekend...hopefully the weather will...

be kind too us and we can get out for a bit of a hike as a family this weekend...Judging by the weather hmm i will have too pray awfully hard for that as its been a bit of an on/off day...

Yesterday was a really lazy day too be honest and havn't really done a great deal this week in the housework department , so have too make up for it over the weekend as well as getting some well needed exercise too compensate eating some choc this week lol(to be honest didnt really enjoy it).

This week has been a really productive week as I have stepped out of my comfort zone and started too form some friendships with like minded people (well they seem relatively nice), we met through Zumba and I am only just starting too feel comfy engaging in some conversation more than a hello/how are you? Which is a good thing, so we are looking at catching up soon for lunch somewhere before she moves. I have also got a lunch date with one of my weightloss group buddies, which we are both looking forward too so can't wait :)

For those of you who know me either from online groups/facebook/real-life(heaven forbid haha), I dont do small talk, or bullshit fakeness friendships, its not only a waste of my time its a waste of a friend aka me...Some can't handle my honesty and too me that's not my problem,it's theirs :) ...I'll do anything for anyone but piss me off or shit on me then forget ever getting help from me again.

So it's now close too 2am and I should really be in bed instead of blogging but hey who needs sleep right lol...

I am also pretty excited that I am nearing that 70kg mark for April and I am also pretty stoked that I think when i get retested in Oct that I will have a very happy dr lol...

So I will sign off now and will catch you followers on Monday ...Have yourself a great weekend and take care of you and your loved ones too xxx

3 comments:

  1. Yay for new friends.
    Yay for nearing 70kg!

    Keep going, missy - you are strong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heehee Huia, that is one of the things I like about you - you're straight up, no BS way of talking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Trish...I know some dont but thats okay im not here too please everyone :P

    ReplyDelete