Yup and everything is still at a standstill....I keep saying this week is gonna be better but it isnt...I need too get back too the focus i had in Oct ...
Life with the boys has been a bit hectic of late the older they get the more and more demanding they are on you time god do i look forward too them going too school each day, they seem too bounce of each other and man its getting old fast! Ready for that looney bin I tell you! no matter we do they got a smart ass answer for everything and attitude too boot...Man if I spoke too my mother like that she would of slapped me into next week and I wouldnt sit down for a week lol...
Anyway on a positve note I have signed up for a online 4 week programme and seeing how that takes me, it does tips for nutrition as well :)
Hugs about the boys, Huia. Kids can be rat bags sometimes.
ReplyDeleteWhat is this four week programme you've signed up for? When do you start?
Good luck getting back on track. I know you can do it.
ReplyDeleteFour week programme sounds good - let us know how it goes!
Cheers gals I know but its this winter freezing im not motivating myself much but better cos i think im being invaded by the inlaws in the next couple of weeks lol
ReplyDelete