Saturday, February 19, 2011

Its been a few days since i updated

Well have done my challenge fully except my walking part of it today, which is pretty good, have managed too get a zumba class in there as well so overall the exercise is going well.

As for the eating that has been a bit touch and go this week, but a lot better so I am probably sitting close too 80% of my food choices. Am going too look into the fitnesspal website that some of the girls in the flab too glam have suggested :)

Tomorrow is my first week of the challenge done and dusted , very proud i lasted but next week should be interesting indeed.

3 comments:

  1. Well done Huia! I am probably going o be redoing week one of the challenge again this week since I didn't really give it a fair go last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on completing your first week. The eating side can be a bit hard to master, I've found :)You should be proud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go you Trish and yup definitely food is easy too just shovel in and kick yaself later lol

    ReplyDelete