Monday, February 28, 2011

Last day of feb today............

and week 3 of the 6 week challenge ...due too the earthquake good morning couldnt do the segement last week ...

Anyway as for the weekend well we had a pretty quiet one really, hubby had it off and is due back there this arvo.
Didnt really do much exercise, eating was a bit over the place..Really need too get that back on track again and "get my willpower out"...got out last nite for a 40 min walk really felt great...

Looking at doing the running of this week challenge every second day cos its not really working for me but if i put in some effort then that is a bonus right...I am going too replace it with some gym ideas.

Hubby and I have started having the weekly chats with the older boys again about how there week is going etc highlight/not highlight lol and it was awesome but still typical boys give you one word answers or a grunt/shrug lol..

So once I finish up here I am gonna go get me some lunch and then go have a bit of fresh air and exercise..

1 comment:

  1. haha I read the title and thought to myself... Last day of feb anf i just ate pancakes

    ReplyDelete