Hey, First blog of the year, I have had this blog but never written anything in it lol...Slowly but surely getting there.
Anyway just a bit of an overview on whats going on right now and how it begun. Last year Sept too be exact we had too do a medical for our life insurance policy...anyway both of our results came back and the concerns where high cholestrol(sp)/bloodd pressure and borderline type 2 diabetes if I wasnt too change things... Anyway I took it all on board and started trawling the internet for ways that I could change this...With that in mind I started getting my head around it all saying there is no way I am gonna have them health issues if I can help it ...So fast forward too middle of October and Zumba started in our town, thought great no one will wanna do that in this hick town, was I wrong lol..Wanted too go back for more that is for sure I did. Then I got sick and man that was so not fun wasnt till i went too the drs and she said oh you may have "Asthma", like hell I am gonna have that as well lol...Can you see a pattern happening here lol...So popped a weeks worth of antibotics and wahoo back too zumba I went. So basically i changed my diet as well as got regular exercise and even managed too keep/maintain over the christmas/new year time my weight and exercise not as much but I got some in when I could.
So it's now feb and I have had a bit of on/off bandwagon lack of motivation, but am determined I can do this and come October we are in a better place cholestrol and diabetes wise :)..At the moment I have sat at 75kg and put on a 1kg the past week but think I may have lost that kg, just need too stay away from all those tempting goodies. I can do it is my motto :)
Go Huia! Just know that we are there for you every step of the way!
ReplyDeleteI feel like a stalker, but I love your post... it has inspired me! GO HUIA =)
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies and lol at stalker.
ReplyDelete