Good Morning,
What a wonderful day it is here today...yea right comedian aye lol....
Well today is tackle household chores and make sure home is ready for Saturday's open home. yay another weekend of people coming through....Been here more than 6 weeks I think and would of thought it be sold by now wouldnt you...haha if the people new they would be horrified to know what needs doing here that's for real...wonder if he will say its EQ damage lol.
Another good day ate breakfast again ...wohoo a miracle that happening so not a breakfast person, should get into a regular habit though eh..
Breakfast today was Sultana Bran(Buds) Cereal with trim milk.
Through out the weight-loss journey I started back in 2010, I have kept up with the Olivani and Trim Milk even if i had succumb too bad habits and eating . So best I start my day and get in a bit of exercise aye :)
Will update later today again xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment