Thursday, September 27, 2012

....what a great day....

Good Evening,

What a busy day really...had too go out and take my oldest to his appointment at WINZ....While he did that I ran my errands and then did groceries....Nearly $400 later the freezer and cupboards are full...for how long who knows....

Managed too do a spot of shopping today and had to go back as they had overcharged me bonus was getting the money back and a free CD lol

My eating today has been awesome , super stoked that's for real...

Breakfast - I didnt have any woops lol

Lunch - Tortilla wrap with tomato,carrot and tuna :)

Dinner - Patties with corn on the cob,peas and pasta with cheese :)

Exercise  was a game of tennis and 2 walks to town :)

Coming up to weigh in tommorrow so will see how much I have gained or lost and I am super proud that I am not even a week in and cutting down on my sugary snacks ..

All in all a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment