Friday, February 11, 2011

Yesterday I started practicing for a six week challenge.....

WEEK 1 - Run 2min Walk 4min x5

WEEK 2 - Run 3min Walk 3min x5

WEEK 3 - Run 5min Walk 2.5min x4

WEEK 4 - Run 7min Walk 3 min x3

WEEK 5 - Run 8min Walk 2 min x3

WEEK 6 - Goal 1 too run for 20 min non stop

My challenge for myself is do too this but weigh myself on monday and then again in 6 weeks time :) as well as doing my zumba x2 a week and the 10 min segment on GM each day :D


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful dress, Huia! I'll be joining you on that challenge from Monday onwards lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress :)
    And you are so beautiful hun x

    No more practice for me I am into the challenge now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks thats my wedding day in Oct of 2007..was bigger then too probably would of been at least 85kg :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sound of the running combo. I'm going to nick it LOL
    You are doing a great job, lady. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete